Thursday, March 6, 2014

My balcony


Well I had chopped of my Champa tree
(White Plumeria, White Frangipani) and hey...it turned into four Champa(White Plumeria, White Frangipani) ...I got a few more tiny trees sprouting....it's now...to cut...or not to cut....what do you think?
 


I replanted this accidently turnout branch of my champa in new pots


the original champa
The White Champa is a small evergreen tree that grows up to 4.5 metre with swollen, fleshy branches. This Indian medicinal plant is considered as highly precious for its properties. Botanically the plant is recognized as White Plumeria.
Thought of writing on some other topic....but then I got lost in my thoughts and had decided to post some photos on the plants that I have at home... not much of a choice anyway for my blog...


 
 
 
 


 
 


 
 I am having a busy schedule  from this Sunday until Thursday next week( in the mornings only) because of some sewing projects and I promise to update my blog with better stuff...

the wool plant

 

 
  





btw ....which plant did you like from the pics above and why?

xoxox

 

No comments:

Post a Comment