Saturday, September 24, 2022

On Sarva Pitru Amavasya, remembering Ancestors and others in heavan

Arya  Samaj Death is a universalphenomenon, and all creatures who are born, are bound to die sometime or the... The Upanishads believe in thedoctrine of rebirth. When my grand daughter was only 10 months old,Irealized that she is incarnation of my father. At night, when thewatchman used to play the whistle, she used to get up from her sleep.( my father was IAF Police officer, whose dress has a pistol and whistle)further she loved to play whistle.
When she learned to speak, I several time  heard from her mouth that “I am nana”.  ..now she tells nothing about my father   Dayanad  Sarsvati God cannot set aside the natural law of justice that men arejudged according to their deeds. Even the gods are governed by karma. When 'karma matter' is once produced it is 'discharged' fromthe soul. This purging process is called nirjara. After death the soul alongwith the karmic body goes to find a new body. Even elements like earth, water,air and fire are believed to have souls. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment