Sunday, September 25, 2022

CLOUDY AND HUMID AND WET HISAR, HARYANA Weather at my place- furious wind out of what looks like clear blue sky and suddenly clouds boil up like a children's movie or a bad 80's video. Wind comes from all directions and the birds all shut up. It’s raining every now and then since 2-3 days back. Lately, I have heard many Haryanvi say that this is one of the longest rainy season they have ever experienced in this area since long. Today’s Morning I woke up at 5:30 in the morning, opened the lock of the door, looked outside, there was no one in the park in front of my house. The park was full of water. I didn’t’ dare to go for my morning walk I roasted some garam masala ingredients it filled the house with pleasant aroma. And set them aside to cool…I will grind them into a powder at night after dinner.. Then I went towards Ekta Park, where it looked like a pond. Came back and sat on the PC. Then got up, drank some cold water, prepared my tea. It looks cloudy for much of the district for several days to come. But when I look now, it's actually not that bad. I came out see both blue sky and sun through papri tree ! Then just enjoy it while it's still like that… I took some photos with my phone's camera, my baby Son (he is still a baby to his age)and my daughter too is still like a tyranny girl (When she gets very angry, she starts breaking expensive antiques of my ancestors that were in my father’s possession and gifted to me, in the house ) enjoying their dreamland . I will upload them in the post later on. Have a nice day with tea in front of PC:-) Happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment