Monday, June 11, 2012

My Hibiscus rosa-sinensis

My  Hibiscus rosa-sinensis in the evening.I don't know why both the flowers were facing toward the wall instead of light/sun.I turned the pot for the shot ......


My goal is to photograph each and every rose that will be bloomed in my potted shrub.Right!






One of these properties is increasing hair growth, which is why a lot of hair growth products in 



India include extracts of Hibiscus rosa-sinensis. It is also said to help prevent greying hair.


"If Rosa Parks had taken a poll before she sat down in the bus in Montgomery, she'd still be standing."

                                 -----------------------------Billy


"If Rosa Parks had not refused to move to the back of the bus, you and I might never have heard of Dr Martin Luther King." »
--------------------------Ramsey Clark




Hibiscus rosa-sinensis, also known as Chinese hibiscus or China rose, is cultivated as an ornamental plant 

throughout the tropics. The flowers of the plant are edible and can be added to salads. Preparations made 

from the flowers are also reputed to have medicinal properties.




Happy Day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment