Saturday, July 28, 2012

Lunch bag tote........

With Up cycled yarn...........



Wow! I’m so impressed with the sturdy strap I’ve made for my daughter’s lunchbox bag.
What a pretty crochet fabric belt! I didn’t realize it would be so…pretty! I mean, as nice as it is in the picture, it’s so much better in person. Lovely shiny /sparkly, sooooo bright and cheerful. I may start sneaking it the very spark into my design without any design! Sorry that sparks are not visible in picks.




I’ve finished the container and the strap. Still to do: that container/box needs a roof with some sort of opening so Tiffin can be pulled in and out. I’m thinking a string flap.
It was really pretty monotonous after all for the big, Tiffin with hot case. I actually put in the panel little ‘windows’ because I was soooooo bored making flat fabric. I quite like the effect, though. So good for me. It was a lot of crocheting, though – what I have done was done in several days (on and off), with the majority of the actual stitching done in one day. My poor wrist. But I will proceed for the Delhi tour just day after, so I must press on!


Here , as you can see, I’ve finished the bottom and sides and strap too……for f the Box– most of the major work, hopefully. Still to do – The Box needs a roof and some embellishments. Once I’m finished, I’ll post the pattern for the lunch box so you can all make one, too!





The Lunch Box is done! And not a day too soon, either…finished to widespread admiration, the Lunch Box is of sufficient size to accommodate  the three containers ofstain-less steel with outer hot case.woh!
the flower and strings with stone beadsfor openning with contrast!!!!!!!!!
I’ll have the pattern up in a few days, once I have the time and inclination to sit down and type it up.


the roof and sturdy strap!

the complete one!

Mosaic of lunch-box tote 
..
Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment