Wednesday, March 6, 2019

crochet bag

In between my creative  projects, I find it convenient to pick up a small crochet project to work on while I decide on the next thing to make. This bag was started right after I finished Dawn. It took only a few days and I completed it a few weeks ago, but never got round to blogging about it. My photos today have an odd dark tinge probably because it was almost 7pm when I took them and the daylight was already fading.
crochet bag




 

I've crocheted this bag before but second time round was not necessarily easier. I re-started the base 4 times because I kept getting the stitch count wrong. When I was crocheting the net design, I had to rip back every other row or so because I kept making mistakes.

 

I lengthened the handles so that it can be worn as a sling bag over the shoulders and I added an inner fabric drawstring bag to keep things from falling out.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment