Saturday, March 9, 2019

my dinning




The dining room in our little cottage 

is a place I intentionally use red accents.

Red transferware is always a favorite any time of the year.

Reds add warmth to a room...especially

since it's finally feeling more seasonable outside.

 
When I needed to refresh a bit,

 
I picked up a bunch of greens from my front yard.

It doesn't take much effort to create a festive mood.



 
Because the whole house is painted white

and there are windows on all sides,

there's a light and airy feel throughout.

And red and white will easily transition to winter after the summer.



The jars are filled with jatropa and chmelies

to add fresh greenery, texture and volume.

It's all about simplicity when it comes to my festive decor this year!

 

I have one tall open shelf unit in the kitchen

for dishes and such. 

It's a great spot to stack my china

since that gets used daily.




jatropa in my front yard


I inherited  to live small...which isn't a bad thing!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment