Thursday, September 12, 2019

holy Bhagwad-Geeta,

कर्मजं बुद्धियुक्ता हि फलं त्यक्त्वा मनीषिण: |
जन्मबन्धविनिर्मुक्ता: पदं गच्छन्त्यनामयम् || 51||

Bg 2.51: The wise endowed with equanimity of intellect, abandon attachment to the fruits of actions, which bind one to the cycle of life and death. By working in such consciousness, they attain the state beyond all suffering.


crochet inspirations 

I recently ran across all these items below while surfing the internet...and totally inspired by them!



 






How awesome would a scarf be made of several of these brightly colored paisley motifs!  Well, after running across this I started looking for more of these motifs, and a google search didn't turn up a whole lot. 





Here is some more inspiration. This lady just made it up without a pattern! BAG,TUNIC...I AM TOTALLY IMPRESSED! I immediately liked it. 
All these  make me want to crochet some up! I love the blue and  black paisley. These would make   killer   scarf joined in  rows of 6 with using French way of mesh joining.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment