Sunday, September 1, 2019

holy Bhagwad-Geeta, cushionss

भोगैश्वर्यप्रसक्तानां तयापहृतचेतसाम् |
व्यवसायात्मिका बुद्धि: समाधौ न विधीयते || 44||
BG 2.44: With their minds deeply attached to worldly pleasures and their intellects bewildered by such things, they are unable to possess the resolute determination for success on the path to God.

Cushions:




I love embroidered cushions  on my sofa,but not any time to embroider them at least these days.... now  
Again, I love change and find it extra fun to create something no one else has. But I'm not free for my leisure activities and spending many hours, just for making cushions is out of question. This is therefore a perfect project for me.


Here's how easy it is:
petals

I used small pieces of left-over fabrics from my sewing projects, cut various flower petals out of buckram pasting(fusible interlining) then laid them one by one on the fabric pieces to fix them with iron and then cut the pasted patels.


Then I sewed them on the cushions to be made like shown in the picture above. finally i made outer lining of the petals with fabric colour.


Do you want to revitalize your living room / home without spending a lot of money? Then the above cushions can be the solution. Cushions are perfect if you want to give your home a makeover without costing much money or requiring a lot of work. New cushions on the couch or armchair can give any room a 1-2-3 makeover. How lovely,quick to make,unique and cheap these cushions are....

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment