Monday, September 16, 2019

spiritual musings,BG, UFO's

श्रुतिविप्रतिपन्ना ते यदा स्थास्यति निश्चला |
समाधावचला बुद्धिस्तदा योगमवाप्स्यसि || 53||]



BG 2.53: When your intellect ceases to be allured by the fruitive sections of the Vedas and remains steadfast in divine consciousness, you will then attain the state of perfect Yog.


Crocheting  and playing

I am with several projects at once in my hooks: A bedcover  for my daughter (my God! When will I finish it ?! Who inspired  me to do so, a very big project!)
A crochet blouse for my grand daughter, with step by step, to record it in diary.
A bag for a friend in 2 hooks and crochet in grape color.

A wallet using nylon yarn(I don't know why? But I never finish my wallets: S)
A yoke for me, in crochet with part of the back in fabric. It is the one in the photo below. I still have to sew some parts and stick the buttons. I love! Soon the photo of the finished one comes. I hope! Ah! And also with a woven hoops project
Foot ornament


I have seen this wonderful thing above! I upload them because more than one of us weave to help the economy of the house, either to sell or to make these ornaments by hand at home.
I hope you like the selection I made.
happy day  and see you next time!

xoxo


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment