Tuesday, May 11, 2021

my stack of embroidery floss, भूंभलीया

It's really frustrating to have a lot of projects to post, but I am very lazy to  photograph them. These days temperature is going to increase from 40 degrees….to  I love living in Haryana. I'm an Arid creature, anything above 40 degrees Celsius don’t make me uncomfortable. And I usually love summer, autumn, the rain, the darkness due to BHAMBOLIA...Due to high temperature we mostly used to close our doors and it really makes photographing impossible. I'm thinking I might have to wait till rain our winter, before being able to post anything new...

Anyway here are some cotton yarn I segregated to make something out of them  They have been with me for a long time.Most of them are blotched by coffee now, my granddaughter made that havoc  but here are a few that have managed to stay perfect.

 BHAMBOLIA.
















xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment