Saturday, August 14, 2021

month of sravnaa and me




These days I have got a passion to save the Haryanvi culture.

source: सावन स्पेशल - झूला झुलु बाग़  में   Sawan Ke Geet |   Vidhya Tanwar Kalpn..


Gardening is my respite from all things stressfull!



My Jatropha in recycled pot it’s a mosaic work on old discarded plastic bucket 

This past week it reached a little over 36 degrees here! I didn't have to switch on the fan while sitting in my balcony/front yard and the sun was shining. It was awesome!


It definitely got me in the mood for some monsoon decorating so I have to clip

 some of my Jatropha flower branches. 

My Jatropha touching the sky sitting in the balcony



Then I cut some of my jatropa flowers and pinwheel (chmeli) flowers, put water in mini glass bottle and terra cota vase and placed the flower in it and put the vase  on the table beside me. Jatropha are fabulous for cut flowers(as I think), they last really a long time and are so colourful. I have Spice variety of Jatropha growing in my front yard  and it is wonderful feeling cutting one’s own for table arrangements. 


Although this arrangement in mini bottle is placed in my niche. OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment