Monday, July 23, 2012

The spiritual foot prints


 I read this Quotation this morning
And I became nostalgic remembering the words of….

Quote
1….. my auncle(village man)…..cocommented on the the steps of me and my sis while walking towards our Bitoda ….he commented…..both of you are walking with march past steps and your steps are so silent that nobody can have  a traces of your steps….
2…..when I was living in pg during my graduation…my landlady asked me that her husband is so much apreciates you  …he says this girl is so sincere and her movements are worth seeing her steps are slow and unnoticeable….she is early riser and worth trusted girl….
3…one of my mother’s friend from our village….once said …”some people in the street were talking about you girls….”these girls walk graciously and worty of respect”..
Any how it looks I am in self praising mood today….but it’s not self praising …………but these are the openion about you by other people…. These are the openion of others accumulated in my journey through life…actually the reach of my mind is wide, and sometimes even little deep. Some time like my Grand ma (my father’s aunt) I contradict myself. Sometime I wax eloquent. Sometime I fall on my face.Why not do it in public?
As for as the quatation is concerned I think you can extend this to include other ways in which we leave footprints in our lives.

Obviously, there is the physical footprint, of how heavy your real foot lands on the Earth and how it can damage what exists; or how lightly you can tread on the ground.

But could it also mean that your footprint can leave a path behind - to lead the way for others, perhaps? Do you choose to travel (footloose and fancy free?) or do you choose to stand still?

Then, there is a spiritual footprint. What kind of mark do you leave on people when you connect with them? How do you choose to relate to them and communicate with them? What kind of mark do you want to leave in this world? Each one of our choices (from the food we eat; to the clothes we wear; to the things we do with our time) has an impact.

How gentle are you?
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment