Sunday, October 6, 2019

BG, recycled items, pics, my daughter with doll

ध्यायतो विषयान्पुंस: सङ्गस्तेषूपजायते |
सङ्गात्सञ्जायते काम: कामात्क्रोधोऽभिजायते || 62|
BG 2.62: While contemplating on the objects of the senses, one develops attachment to them. Attachment leads to desire, and from desire arises anger.


i made this tooth brush holder out of used plastic bottle...


close-up..love it...

Lamp cover




 Can not deny that for a while 'time I had the idea of making one .. last March while teaching waste material items to  girls at our NGO center, i got the idea to make lamp cover for our lamp at home which was worn out few days back.   here are my results .. What do you think?

 I used  book-pages to make the chana jor gram paper cone like containers   which I love.

some all-pins, glue  and nothing else ..

 and see the result. I love it!





front yard bloom
i employed my crocheting skills to made the above holder..isn't it is  cute!
My cup cozy with recycled yarn
lunch box with recycled yarn
crocheted doll with recycled nylon yarn
mat with recycled sari yarn 




This is VIPIN as a baby.  Oh how the time flies.  
My daughter when she was five months old, I sewed this dress of her, along with her doll's dress i.e.hyperbollic doll, its co-incidence that yesterday his classmate named R.Punia met her and i recognized him his parents were our neighbors when  we lived in defense colony, Hisar, his mother used to come to me for her embroidery classes, one day she had a doll project in her bag,I loved that doll and, bought nylon yarn from market and learn to crochet it. this doll is still with us.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment