Friday, October 11, 2019

BG, Just sharing some of my macrame items

प्रसादे सर्वदु:खानां हानिरस्योपजायते |
प्रसन्नचेतसो ह्याशु बुद्धि: पर्यवतिष्ठते || 65||


BG 2.64:By divine grace comes the peace in which all sorrows end, and the intellect of such a person of tranquil mind soon becomes firmly established in God.

Just Sharing


Finished some macrame  things and thought I'd show you.

फ़ोटो का कोई वर्णन उपलब्ध नहीं है.

First, I totally finished the key ring holder and it's hanging on the wall. I just love this holder with various beads!!

More projects of macrame 
I promised to my daughter that  I would show you more of the things I have done lately. And since I am a woman of my word, here are a few.
फ़ोटो का कोई वर्णन उपलब्ध नहीं है.
Finished Macramé tree of life in embroidery hoop with nylon macrame cord.   It was so much fun to make. Previously I thought it is difficult to make I have been thinking of making this for a long time. I'm going to add some beads on the fringes today so I can get it on the wall of our living room.

फ़ोटो का कोई वर्णन उपलब्ध नहीं है.

this is another key ring holder with two colours.

फ़ोटो का कोई वर्णन उपलब्ध नहीं है.
My daughter  bought me some skeins of nylon macrame cord  to make this tree of life dream catcher for Diwali last year. I finally got it made. i love these leaves a lot i even love to crochet leaves in my crochet items too.i enjoyed making leaves with macrame cord.

I'm waiting for the cooler weather to come. This heat is getting me down. when i step in my kitchen i sweat a lot even in this month of October. It's Sharad, technically, but we won't be cooling off until next week. I guess I can wait of those soon though.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment