Thursday, December 5, 2019

BG, white crocheted stool cover, its me

आवृतं ज्ञानमेतेन ज्ञानिनो नित्यवैरिणा |
कामरूपेण कौन्तेय दुष्पूरेणानलेन च || 39||


BG 3.39:The knowledge of even the most discerning gets covered by this perpetual enemy in the form of insatiable desire, which is never satisfied and burns like fire, O son of Kunti.




-
A random search to internet


that meant a trip around the net to get inspired. I know we all look at pictures, like the one below, and think --
"My house could never be decorated like that!"

But the house in underneath pic is mine!!
April 14, 2013 pic
MOM doing this art work of wrapping yarn to sticks 



i crocheted these coffee-table  covers back in 2011 
these covers are tied underneath with the help of string they are square pieces  right!
this is my own pattern

But guess what? Take away the colorful pillows and accessories... and you're really only left with a neutral rug, white couch and coffee table. Sounds pretty obtainable now, right?
Even though you may not want an all white room with colorful accessories, my whole point, is that if you break down a space by pieces, it's actually pretty easy to get a similar look in your own home!
We have a lot of people ask us for advice on how to change up their homes look for different seasons, without spending a lot of time or money, and colorful, vibrant yarn sticks(although these are wearied out some time back, when they were little bit aged I poked them in my plant containers along with green leafy plants like my col odium, my mom made them)    out  are one of the best ways; especially for Spring. 

  If you appreciate my creativity, I would just LOVE you to leave a comment,
It would mean so much to me.......Thank you !
Have an amazing weeks of December end
 dear friends
 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Last but not least....A very happy grandma with my favorite person in all the world



my granddaughter Rehana, whom I love a lot.....Love you Rehana 
xxxxxx

-

No comments:

Post a Comment