Wednesday, December 4, 2019

teachings of geeta, My intention for research

धूमेनाव्रियते वह्निर्यथादर्शो मलेन च |
यथोल्बेनावृतो गर्भस्तथा तेनेदमावृतम् || 38||
BG 3.38:Just as a fire is covered by smoke, a mirror is masked by dust, and an embryo is concealed by the womb, similarly one’s knowledge gets shrouded by desire.

Research 
I will conduct a study on these ladies leisure activity 

Park photo November 17.2015 at 10.15 Am 


Ladies in the Evening reciting Bhagans( songs in praise of God)
It has been reported in various studies that music in general and satsang (singing folk sings in a group) in particular has a positive effect on well-being. I think I will search for  an analysis of what the rural women sing in these songs that form the repertoire of a satsang. My study area will be my Home state i.e. Haryana, a state in India. I will collect/record  songs and  analysed them  to present the religious/spiritual messages that these folk songs convey. I will do content analysis of the songs after categorising them broadly into three categories: songs that sing praises of Gods and Goddesses, sing about the incidences from scriptures and songs that convey spiritual or religious messages. Through this, I will explore d the ways to disseminate spiritual/religious knowledge through folk songs in the local rural community.

Hope l will be ready for this study .......very soon!!!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment