Saturday, December 14, 2019

holy Bhagwad-Geeta, recycling, macrame water bottle carrier

  अर्जुन उवाच |

अपरं भवतो जन्म परं जन्म विवस्वत: |

कथमेतद्विजानीयां त्वमादौ प्रोक्तवानिति || 4||


BG 4.4:Arjun is puzzled by the apparent incongruity of events in Shree Krishna’s statement. The Sun god has been present since almost the beginning of creation, while Shree Krishna has only recently been born in the world. If Shree Krishna is the son of Vasudev and Devaki, then his statement that he taught this science to Vivasvan, the Sun god appears inconsistent to Arjun, and he inquires about it. Arjun’s question invites an exposition on the concept of the divine descension of God, and Shree Krishna responds to it in the subsequent verses.

I am a tea cup hoarder.  There is a problem that i use them turn by turn and many of them were  met with accident  and had crack line on them some of them became handle-less I was so ashamed when I counted this morning and came up with a shocking number TWELVE . I have 12  tea cups  in my kitchen and that does not even include that additional 6 or so glass tea cups. Apparently, I have a weak spot. They represent places we have been, great times in my life and gifts from daughter.  How can I possibly give any of these keepsakes up?  I simply can't.  The only alternative is to find new uses and re-purpose my treasures so that they can remain in my home but, satisfy a need without cluttering my kitchen cabinets. 

I decided to sit down and write down some other way  to re-use them..like i think to crochet different types of dresses for  them and then use them as knives, spoons, shredder holders, tea strainers, spatula holders, and pencil pan holders on study table, and crochet-hook holders near my couch table...let see what will come up.....time will tell.


macrame 

This summer was all about the Stainless Steel Water Bottle Slings – they went with us everywhere! 

Then my daughter joind a project and she  needed a new cozy – with the handle. So I dig out the macrame skien of her fav colour i.e cream, of course! While I had a stainless steel water bottle in mind, I soon discovered that this pattern fits a standard size  bottle just as well, making it a great water bottle bag /carrier for travel! And it works up in an afternoon – perfect for last minute invites (and the last night before her project starts…) ZOOM!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment