Friday, December 6, 2019

teachings of Shreekrishna, Little blooms in tiny vase

इन्द्रियाणि मनो बुद्धिरस्याधिष्ठानमुच्यते |
एतैर्विमोहयत्येष ज्ञानमावृत्य देहिनम् || 40||
Bg 3.40: The senses, mind, and intellect are said to be breeding grounds of desire. Through them, it clouds one’s knowledge and deludes the embodied soul.

This false identification of the spirit soul is very nicely explained in the Srimad-Bhagavatam (10.84.13):

“A human being who identifies this body made of three elements with his self, who considers the by-products of the body to be his kinsmen, who considers the land of birth worshipable, and who goes to the place of pilgrimage simply to take a bath rather than meet men of transcendental knowledge there, is to be considered like an ass or a cow.


Miniature flower arrangement
The vase is just a little bottle of shilazit  given to my sister and me after we gave a visit to our village for b day of my niece in 2012 i.e.many  years ago. I've had my eye on it for several weeks now, eagerly anticipating this moment!



 Little babies compliments with mini vase 
My niche

and the mini kachhuas too give them accompany

 They are a very pretty dark red when they first emerge in the Spring.

 The main ingredient in this arrangement is Jatropa bloom. I absolutely love this little flower! There are several small clumps of it in my front yard pot-garden, and they get more beautiful with each year.
23.9.2013
So much movement and exuberance with just one type of flower - wonderful!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment