Tuesday, December 10, 2019

last verse of chapter 3 of BG, Before & after

एवं बुद्धे: परं बुद्ध्वा संस्तभ्यात्मानमात्मना |
जहि शत्रुं महाबाहो कामरूपं दुरासदम् || 43||

BG 3.43: Thus knowing the soul to be superior to the material intellect, O mighty armed Arjun, subdue the self (senses, mind, and intellect) by the self (strength of the soul), and kill this formidable enemy called lust.


Before renovation of our house 

both of them posing against our kitchen wall now this is store room the boundery wall of backyard is visible, this backyard (3/4th part is our kitchen and dining now) 
My daughter and niece (my sis's daughter)

 My niece(brother's daughter) is posing at the same place my daughter and niece were in the above pic.
10.28.2011
 My daughter is posing in front of our renoveted house's kitchen and dining area.
10.28.2011


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. YOUR COMMENTS ARE PRECIOUS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment